- Written by karthik
- Category: Uncategorised
“At Miles & Barr we really do value people, not just property. We aim to put integrity, professionalism, expert knowledge and communication at the core of everything we do. This combined with our friendly and supportive colleagues makes for a great Customer Experience.”
We are always listening and really value your feedback. Once submitted and if requested, one of our Miles & Barr Customer Experience team members will be in touch with 2 working days.
- Written by dhivya
- Category: Uncategorised
By entering this prize draw, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- The prize draw opens for entries on 1 September 2021. The closing date for entries is 7 September 2021.
- This promotion is only open to residents of Kent who are aged 18 or over, except employees of Miles & Barr or members, families, agents or anyone associated with this promotion.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- Only one entry per person.
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- To enter this Miles & Barr promotion entrants must follow the instructions posted on the day of the competition on Miles & Barr’s Facebook or Instagram pages (promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram).
- The winner will be notified within three days of the closing date. The winner must confirm whether they wish to claim the prize within seven days of receiving notification. If the winner fails to do so, the winner shall forfeit their prize and the promoter may offer the prize to another entrant.
- Entry to this competition is via the Miles & Barr Facebook or Instagram post only and no written or faxed entries will be accepted.
- Incomplete entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid and will not be entered in the draw.
- The promoter cannot be held responsible for a breakdown in communication systems or networks that may result in an entry not being registered.
- There will be four winners, who will receive two tickets to one Theatre Marquee tasting event taking place during the Broadstairs Food Festival on 1-3 October 2021.
- Winners may choose tickets for one event from: The Chequers Cookery School, Canterbury Cheesemakers paired with Biddenden Vineyards, Heritage Cheese, Borough Market, Artfuls of Broadstairs, or Gadds Brewery.
- Winners will be notified by comment reply to their entry on the Facebook or Instagram post and will be asked to provide their contact details via direct message. Winners will receive their tickets via Royal Mail.
- Winners contact details will be used only to issue prizes and will be not kept on record for more than 90 days.
- No alternative prizes are available except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to provide similar prize of equal or greater value.
- All prizes are subject to availability.
- The winner should allow 28 working days for delivery of the prize from receipt of notification that he/she is a winner.
- Prize winners may be required to take part in publicity.
- By participating in this promotion, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or temporarily suspend the promotion in its absolute discretion, provided that it shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
- The promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in participating in this promotion.
- The promoter: Miles & Barr, Innovation House, Innovation Way, Sandwich, Kent. CT13 9FF.
- Written by Prasanth
- Category: Uncategorised
- Links: contact-us
- Link text: Contact Us
REFERRAL SERVICE PROVIDERS:
We recommend sellers and/or potential buyers use the service of Mortgage Advice 4 U Limited. However, no referral commission is paid to Miles & Barr for these referrals.
We recommend sellers and/or potential buyers use the services of two different solicitors. We receive referral commission per legal completion when a client instructs one of our recommended solicitors to handle the conveyancing process on their behalf. This is included within the solicitors quote prior to instruction and is not added to the solicitor’s fees. The same conveyancing cost (or more) would be charged should a client go directly to either of our recommended solicitors.
Should you decide to use the services of Boys & Maughan Solicitors you should know that we would expect to receive a referral fee of £400 per legal completion for recommending them to you.
Should you decide to use the services of Simply Conveyancing you should know that we would expect to receive a referral fee of £400 per legal completion for recommending them to you.
We recommend sellers and/or potential buyers use the services of Eastburn Massey Surveyors. Should you decide to use the services of Eastburn Massey you should know that we would expect to receive a £75.00 referral fee for recommending them to you.
Energy Performance Certificates
We recommend sellers and/or potential buyers use the services of HIVE Energy Performance Certificates Limited. Should you decide to use the services of HIVE we would expect to receive a £10 referral fee for each EPC conducted for recommending them to you.
You are not under any obligation to use the services of any of the recommended providers, though should you accept our recommendation the provider is expected to pay us the corresponding Referral Fee. The Referral Fee is separate from your obligation to pay our own fees or commission.
Referral Fee Disclosure
In Compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 Miles & Barr Limited must disclose to clients (both sellers & buyers) the receipt of fees we receive, including referral fees, within the Estate Agency sector.
As well as a vendor’s obligation to pay our commission or fees we may also receive a commission, payment, fee, or other reward or other benefit (known as a Referral Fee) from ancillary service providers for recommending their services to our clients. These referral fees also apply to buyers.
Miles & Barr Limited (which includes Miles & Barr (Folkestone) Limited, Miles & Barr (Birchington) Limited, Miles & Barr (Dover) Limited and Miles & Barr (Faversham) Limited) refer business to both internal and external companies, a full disclosure is set out below;