About this Development


No Rent to Pay

Reserve Now

Summerfield Nurseries is located on Barnsole Road in the sought after village of Staple offering a variety of two and three bedroom terraced houses.  

This fantastic development is a rarity, the dwellings are being offered with a unique opportunity for buyers to get onto the ladder and purchase a brand new home at 75% of the market value. with no rent to pay on the remaining 25%. Qualifying criteria apply, please ask for details.

These homes are being built by a reputable builder to a great quality and include integrated kitchen appliances, a private garden, parking for two cars, flooring covers and a Premier Guarantee 10 year warranty.

Call us now to arrange a viewing, there are only a handful available!


The specification maybe subject to some change as necessary and without notice. Any photographs or computer-generated images may not represent the actual fittings and furnishings of the development.

The specification is not intended to form part of any contract or warrant unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract.

The developer retains the right to adjust and vary specifications.

Identification Checks

Should a purchaser(s) have an offer accepted on a property marketed by Miles & Barr, they will need to undertake an identification check. This is done to meet our obligation under Anti Money Laundering Regulations (AML) and is a legal requirement. We use a specialist third party service to verify your identity. The cost of these checks is £60 inc. VAT per purchase, which is paid in advance, when an offer is agreed and prior to a sales memorandum being issued. This charge is non-refundable under any circumstances.



Click a plot below to view the property details.

Contact Us

Please use the form below to contact us - we’ll respond within 24 business hours.