Found in the popular location of St Peters Village is this Grade II listed four bedroom home built circa 1768, this beautiful home is full of charm and character boasting many original features such as sash windows, exposed beams and exposed flint wall. Stairs lead up to the front door opening into the hallway leading through an arch to the beautiful lounge/diner with wooden flooring and fireplaces, down to the lower ground floor there is a good size kitchen with exposed flint wall, beams and a pantry area, with what is believed to be an original Aga. There is also a wine cellar, boiler room and door out to the garden.
To the first floor there is a large double bedroom with original sash windows looking out over the garden and fireplace, there is also a bathroom and further shower room to this floor. The second floor adds a further two double bedrooms with fireplaces and a third smaller bedroom/study ideal for anyone looking to work from home.
Externally to the front of the property behind a gated entrance is an impressive mature garden mainly laid to lawn with fence perimeters and a variety of trees, shrubs and flowers and a paved seating area. The roof has also been recently redone with Kent Peg tiles. To the end of the garden there is space for off street parking for two cars with planning in for the drop kerb.
|Lounge||6.12m x 4.19m (20'1 x 13'9)|
|Dining Room||3.96m x 3.71m (13'0 x 12'2)|
|Kitchen/Breakfast Room||5.49m x 4.19m (18'0 x 13'9)|
|Bedroom||6.10m x 4.19m (20'0 x 13'9)|
|Bedroom||4.37m x 3.84m (14'4 x 12'7)|
|Bedroom||3.91m x 3.68m (12'10 x 12'1)|
|Bedroom/Study||3.25m x 1.50m (10'8 x 4'11)|