Bishops Way, Canterbury, CT2

1 bedroom Apartment - Retirement for sale

£100,000 For Sale

Miles and Barr are delighted to offer to the market this one bedroom ground floor retirement flat. Situated in an extremely convenient position of the City of Canterbury being 3/4 mile from the City centre with its shopping facilities, Cathedral, bus routes and Canterbury East railway station. The Canterbury West railway station with its links to London and St Dunstan’s Street are also close by. The property comprises entrance hall, bathroom, bedroom, kitchen and lovely lounge/ diner with French doors into the communal gardens.

This excellent ground floor purpose-built flat is located in a block of 31 flats. Joseph Conrad House has a part-time Resident Warden, a Residents’ Lounge and a Laundry. These apartments are for retired people and must be 60 years of age or over. We understand that a 70% share of the equity is being sold and the remaining 30% is to be held by the management company Hyde-Housing’

New 99 year lease on completion. Service Charge £138.51 per month which includes buildings insurance.

Room Sizes
Entrance
Lounge / Dining Room 3.35m x 4.88m (10'11" x 16'0")

Kitchen 2.36m x 2.76m (7'8" x 9'0")

Bathroom 0.91m x 1.76m (2'11" x 5'9")

Bedroom 2.61m x 4.88m (8'6" x 16'0")

External
Front Garden

Canterbury Area Guide

A historic city with culture on every corner A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Canterbury is a cultural tour de force with something for everyone.