28 Mar 2020
Miles & Barr Operating Policy
We have reviewed all areas of our business to assess what measures we should take in light of the government’s recent announcements and the enforced lock-down.
We are very aware that we must continue to offer a professional service for our home-sellers and buyers, landlords and tenants, but we do so in the knowledge that with restrictions on movement and natural concerns surrounding the spread of COVID-19, there will almost certainly be an impact on our ability to perform as “normal” in some aspects of our service.
Below we set out our present policy following the most recent Government guidance.
- As from March 23rd 2020, our offices will be closed until further notice.
- Staff will be working from home in order to continue to provide our services to our clients and can be contacted on the usual branch phone number or email address.
- For all enquiries, you can find and contact staff from your local branch here, we also offer the option to speak via live chat on our website.
- We will no longer be conducting any face to face viewings, valuations or financial appointments.
- We will be conducting "video valuations" with homeowners where possible, if you would like to book one please click here.
- We will be conducting virtual financial advice through our affiliation with the “Mortgage Advice Bureau” to offer support for clients at this time. If you would like any advice on your current situation click here.
- Until further notice property inspections will be conducted via a telephone call for these purposes.
- If you are a Landlord, you can find more information here.
- If you are a Tenant, you can find more information here, including how to report maintenance issues.
We would like to thank all of our clients for their understanding and patience as we try to navigate our way through these circumstances and by trying to provide the best service we can through these unprecedented times.