Our company culture is customer driven; enthusiasm, integrity and good communication skills are qualities we look for when recruiting – this is why it is not always essential for applicants to have a background in estate agency. Our training model ensures we can continually develop our trainees, so that they flourish and progress into market leading agents.
What we can offer you:
- Diverse training: one-to-one support with an experienced member of the team, regular in-office training and a four day induction course where you will learn about the Miles & Barr approach – all of which will ease you into your new role.
- The opportunity for a rewarding career from a company who pride themselves on progressing their employees, watching them grow and succeed.
What we are looking for from you:
- Problem solver – the ability to move the customer through the most challenging stage of the process.
- Good communicator – to be reliable, approachable and compassionate when dealing with vendors, applicants, other estate agents and solicitors.
- Willingness to learn, work as a team and grow/embrace new challenges.