The Sales Advisor role is a fast paced, challenging, and diverse role where no two days are the same! Much of your time will be spent out and about in the local community helping your clients find their next dream home, but you can also be working in the thick of the office as an integral part of the team; handling enquiries, supporting your buyers throughout the moving process, and helping your team deliver an award winning service.
What we can offer you:
- Diverse training: one-to-one support with an experienced member of the team, regular in-office training and a four day induction course where you will learn about the Miles & Barr approach – all of which will ease you into your new role.
- The opportunity for a rewarding career from a company who pride themselves on progressing their employees, watching them grow and succeed.
- A vibrant, fun, sociable culture
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Incentives and rewards
What we are looking for from you:
- Passionate about people
- Strong communication skills
- Adaptability – can do attitude
- Willingness to learn, work as a team and embrace new challenges
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- A full clean driving license and your own car is a must
- Maths and English GCSE Grade C or above
- Previous Industry experience is not essential as full training will be given