Do you have a passion for property? We are looking for 2 Property Managers, who will be based in one of our busy East Kent offices. If you have the ability to problem solve and liaise with an array of different people, then look no further!
What we can offer you:
- Varied training: one-to-one support with an experienced member of the team, regular in-office training and an induction course where you will learn about the Miles & Barr approach – all of which will ease you into your new role.
- The opportunity for a rewarding career from a company who pride themselves on progressing their employees, watching them grow and succeed.
- A vibrant, fun, sociable culture
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Incentives and rewards
What we are looking for from you:
- Managing the tenancies for all properties that are in your caseload
- Excellent communication skills, as you will be speaking with both landlords and tenants
- Taking ownership of all issues, queries and enquiries to achieve a successful outcome for all parties involved
- Providing support to a busy, fast paced team
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Maths and English GCSE Grade C or above
- Lettings experience is not essential, as full training will be given to ensure necessary standards are met